(1) This disclaimer governs the use of the Rural History Newsletter.
(2) The newsletter contains information about rural history in Europe and beyond. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
(3) To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to section 5 below, we exclude all representations, warranties, undertakings and guarantees relating to the newsletter. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee that the information in the newsletter is correct, accurate, complete or non-misleading and that the use of guidance in the newsletter will lead to any particular outcome or result.
(4) The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: are subject to section 5 below; and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the newsletter, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including without limitation loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
(5) Nothing in this disclaimer shall: limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
(6) If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable section would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the section will continue in effect.
(7) This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with Austrian law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Austria.
(8) In this disclaimer, "we" means (and "us" and "our" refer to) the European Rural History Organisation.
This disclaimer was created using an SEQ Legal template.